Old June 18th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`

Default Ooops! She Forgot!

"bobblespin"
"jmcquown"

kilikini wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Oh, so you decided to come out, did you? She poked her nose in the
drawer, then walked to the doorway to look out. Then she looked at
me, sort of smiled and went back under the bed.

Progress! LOL

Jill

A cat can't pass up an open drawer! Another idea would be to put a
new, empty box in the middle of the floor. That's another
non-passerupper. :~)

kili

D'oh! Why didn't I think of a box? I'll see if there's one laying
around.

Mine can't resist a brown grocery paper bag.

Bobble

Mine can't resist plastic grocery bags.
Must be something about them treated with fish oil,
IIRC from reading before.
Hug
Kyla