Old July 1st 05, 10:32 PM
Harri Roadcat

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Harri, I'ze gladglad youze enjoyz da mewsic. I'll jus keep playin till you
tellz me to stop.

Boogie, glad to be doin somfing benefishul HarpurrCat, Wink of Ms Kitty
Schottland-HarpurrCat, in hot and sweaty Bawlamore

I LUV your moosic - itz bootiful. But why don't I turn on da cee-dee
player so you can take a break and danz wif your purty wink? In fact,
howz about I get a plate of snacks fur you two? Cuz I'z feeling furry,
furry good now. Mine Paw taked me back to da first TED dat sed I was
furry and had to go to da far-away TED (the ones what cut a whole in me
and sticked a tube in mineown side!). The local TED sez dat I'z looking
furry good (of course, I always look good!) and am healing nicely.

An Paw an Meowmie is talking about maybe jus da 3 of us going on a
overnight roadtrip next week. Dat could be fun!

Harri