Old August 19th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Mosiquito bites

For you buy mosquito repellent that has deet in it

For animals it is about the same

I hope you realize that mosquito can be attracted by scents such as
deodorant and perfumes

I live in Florida where mosquitoes a re a problem all year round

"jmagerl" wrote in message
. ..
This is turning into a first class mosquito year for us in Chicago burbs
with all the rain. I'm feeling very sorry for all the outdoor cats and
dogs. Should I be? Do cats and dogs get mosquito bites that itch as bad as
mine (other health risks aside)? Thankfully, Mr. Bonkers is an indoor cat
and only has to deal with the ones that get inside. I feel like I'm a
quart low in blood by the time I walk the 20 ft to the car.