Old February 11th 14, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane[_3_]

Default Just to say

On Friday, February 7, 2014 4:01:26 PM UTC-5, Judith Latham wrote:
The RSPCA in Birmingham don't put an animal down after a week anymore,
they may have in the past (probably did) but I know that now if they are
having a difficulty finding a home for an animal, they sometimes send it
to another of their homes and try there.
Judith
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

That's how the Princess Rita ended up with me. They told me at the shelter that she'd been recently moved from another shelter, so she could find a home.

Just in time for me to come along, of course.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita