Old August 12th 03, 12:30 AM
Hazel Az

Absolutely, Seanette!

Purrs and prayers to you to give a great interview and get that job!

Hazel Az

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
I just got a phone call from a prospective employer. The interview is
in 24 hours [8:30 Tuesday morning PDT]. OK, the pay isn't quite what I
hoped for, but it's enough for our needs for now and there are good
future possibilities IMO.

Purrs for a good interview? I know I'd be a very good employee, the
part that's uncertain is convincing the prospective employer of that.
:-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL