Old September 14th 04, 11:09 PM
PawsForThought

From: kaeli

In article , darnit7
enlightened us with...
From: kaeli

You know, why is it the higher-quality wet looks like paste and the lower-
quality wet is all full of gravy and looks almost good enough for me to

eat?
Well, not really, but you know what I mean. *heh*

If you get the canned Wellness, you will see it doesn't have that icky cat

food
smell like Fancy Feast or Scie Die. It doesn't look bad either.

I'm pretty sure we tried that and it was a paws down.

We got a can of anything Whole Foods had. They didn't eat any of it.
And I know we got samples from the people at the cat show that no one would
eat.

*sigh*

I feel like I have toddlers.

Oh, wait, I do, they just have permanent fur suits.

LOL, they are like toddlers, aren't they?
How are you introducing the new food to them? I've found that by adding maybe
a teaspoon to the old food and mixing it in they are more likely to try it than
if I just set down a whole plate of new food. Then I just slowly keep adding
more of the new food. Sometimes a bribe food can work too. Something like a
little parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. I've also been known to
"accidentally" drop some new food on the floor g

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe