Old April 17th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default Hunter and Ozzy "Met"

GaDragonfly wrote:
On Apr 16, 10:19 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Accidentally!

I opened up the folding door to Hunter's part of the house and he scooted
out between my legs (will expect and prevent that in the future!).

Ozzy was right behind me and my heart leapt into my throat waiting for
disaster to happen. What happened was that Hunter walked over to Ozzy and
gave him nose kisses which Ozzy returned. They just sniffed at each other
for a while until I could intervene - no hisses, no growls, no swats, no
posturing even, just friendly sniffs. I then got Hunter scooted back into
his own area.

I just hope that when it's time for the real introduction that things go
that well with the rest of the clowder.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters hehttp://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Lori,
Maybe you can allow Ozzie some time with Hunter so the two can become
friends before Hunter meets the rest of the gang. I did that with Sam
and when the time came for him to be released into the population it
helped that he had friends to buffer his encounters with Hobbes.
Julie

Betty still likes to nap wif her Unka Ping! It's about the only time we
can actually give her skritchins and luvins (besides when she has her
face in a food dish)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY