Old November 11th 18, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default The Rainbow Bridge appears

[Sundance and Pitoonya walk over to Hercule.]

Sundance: Luk at awl owrown frenz up de I seez Dyna, an Harri an OT, an Anais an Tiger, an Lilith, an Miss Violette, an Mosey, an Cleo, an Amelia, an so mennee utherz, but whare iz... Oh! Look gize, dere iz Rebecca! An liddle Cassidy iz wif her! Ize so glad dey finded eech uther. I juss wish dey wuz still heer insted ub up dere...

[Sundance's eyes start tearing up, but then something changes. He looks questioningly at the others and sees that Hercule is smiling.]

Hercule: Do you feel it, too, Sundance and Miss Pitoonya? I think that Rebecca is sending all her love to us. I don't think I felt it so strongly even when she was here.

[As they continue looking, they all seem to hear Rebecca's voice in their minds: "Myown deer lubbed wunz: rememfur myownself, but do not be sad fur too long. I iz helthy now an not sufferin ennee mor, like awl da utherz heer. Take kare ub eech uther until we iz awl togedder agin, but don't be in a hurree fur dat time. Cassidy an me kan wait howebber long it takez."

Rebecca's loved ones wave to her and to all the others, feeling comforted.]