Old March 31st 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

Yoo tell em Wascal...I hab ulwuyz udmyred yoo innyway. Mosey

Mineown name iz Piglett and I don preciate you kalling ur mancat dat
namez.
If we wuz razin barekittens (human babies) we wudz ackt propiately. Lotza
peoplez do like meowchat dat iz why da internetz hazza lotz of plazes for
evven stuff shirts like yourown selvz. I iz done wiff you. I triedta giff
urown spaze ann u makez funof mine.

Don' wurry Piglett, iff he isn' a compleet asshat he will leev neow.
Diss "I don' wike meowchat" is eyethur simply troo, in wich cas he
hass no reeson to steigh, or iz a disoness cover four "I wanna hurt
peepls feelins," in wich cas hee will stik aroun. In ENNY cas, I am
turnin mine back an kickin dirty stuffs on him.

Wuv, Wascal
--
Wascal