Old August 20th 13, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default Litter box stuff

buglady wrote:
On 8/19/2013 1:03 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
The only ones I was able to find online are as deep as they are long
and wide. Where can I get them that are shallow enough to expect a
cat to go into them?

.............They're storage boxes. Some are very large with shallow
sides, made to be stuffed under a bed. Check out dollar stores and
discount places.
http://www.sterilite.com/ProductCate...y=17&section=1

buglady
take out the dog before replying

I like that 40 x 20 inch one with the latching cover. (the 67 quart one for
under the bed storage) I think I could get a small air pump or fan and vent
it to the outside through a vacuum cleaner hose or similar duct pipe. If the
air motion was slow enough so it didn't spook the cats..... I could use a
low wattage muffin fan. below 15 watts they are pretty quiet.....