Old September 15th 18, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Names, preliminary

wrote:

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 4:15:36 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to
read (unless another wants to read dis year).

I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name
fur the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker).

Rebecca, house of
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Katy
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, from the house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane

Daisy-chan

If wez can add a hoomin who loved furs, I would like to do so. Mine
Paw's brofur, Pat, house of Mahoney, cared deeply fur his doggy and
kitty family members, an was deeply loved in return. Kitties Mr.
Gruff (RB) and Samantha (RB), and goggies Wyatt Earp, Mindy Mae,
Pearl (RB), Jessie James (RB), Bridget (RB), and many offurs were all
delighted to meet him at da Rainbow bridge.

Sammy

Sad smile as Daisy-chan adds Pat.

Sammy, Ize losted mai old list. Is any of the kittahs/doggies there
also to be added dis year?