Old January 24th 14, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Boyfie's progress

Christina Websell wrote:

Have you had a cat sigh after being continually refused a wish to go out?
I've never seen my boy sigh before. It's for his own good atm to stay in
but he absolutely cannot stand it. Roll on Monday when his stitches are
out. He hates being in 24/7
I don't want him to sigh ever again.

I know he's very frustrated about not being able to go out, but the sigh
might be for something different. My cats sigh when they're all curled up
with me and relaxed, getting pets and scritches. Roxy does it all the time
while lying in my arms as I surf the web or play Bubbels. It's a happy sigh,
and it's so cute.

--
Joyce

A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.