Old November 19th 04, 05:20 AM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:

This is an example:
Andy Rooney said on "60 Minutes" a few weeks back:

snip masses of bigotted drivel

All this makes me so thankful to be living where I am. Our (female)
president used to be the chair of the society for sexual equality (the
national gay organisation in Finland), same-sex marriage has been made
legal during her time in office, she wasn't a member of any church when
she was elected, though she did join when she became president. She
wasn't married to her live-in boyfriend when she was elected (actually
they lived in different flats in the same building), though she married
him soon after. I think this country must be pretty open-minded and
unbiased to elect someone like her for pres. Oh, and she has two cats! )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki