Old August 19th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Did I speak too soon?

Dan M wrote:
Please say no, it would break my heart, but if you all think yes..I will
consider it.

crying
Tweed

If the vet doesn't find a UTI, you might ask about a prescription for an
anti-depressant. I've heard from several people that Prozac, sometimes
Wellbutrin, can help a lot with inappropriate littering problems. And if
you can't get an antidepressant into her by mixing it with food, they also
make an ointment you rub on the inside of the ear. DEFINITELY worth trying!

Dan

Rusty was put on Clomicalm, an anti-depressant, for inappropriate
urination after the vet
couldn't find anything wrong with him. It worked right away with the
first dose. After a couple of months, I successfully weaned him off
from it. It came in pill form. I know others
had a pharmacy put flavouring on it to make it more tasty.

Winnie