Old July 23rd 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Lucky-Rafa

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He
is about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but
hope I will soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him
last week. 5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

Love his chin-spot! How did she decide on his name?

Tweed

Rafa is Nadel's nickname and she got him just after Wimbledon, the
kids she looks after wanted to call him Lucky, so she decided on the
combination.

Ah, I see. KFC's previous name was Lucky, maybe I should have called
her Lucky-Kittyfarmcat ;-)

Tweed

She certainly seems to have a charmed life, I hope she's enjoying the warmer
weather we're getting now.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart