Old February 24th 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default mai mom gotz uh floo bug

On Feb 23, 9:46*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
diz iz so true, i mean itz not like we wantsa box cleaned three times a day,
twize will do thankuberremuc... but when dey iz sick, if we getz onze we iz
lukee, Trudi the persnickity"Booker" wrote in message

. ..

On 2/22/2011 4:27 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Thank you Uncle Gandalf...nope this flu isn't any fun at all and she is
sorry she hasn't answered your e mails..

Efurryhoomin haz bin sik round heer. Pawpaw, den meowmie, den freendz an
fambly. It reely iz a botfur, since yu kant git proper service frum sik
hoominz. Dey jest dont jump wen yu want dem to do sumfing.

Booker- Hide quoted text -

Wunc mine Meowmie wuz at da store fur tew daze, err, da hawspittle,
she sez.
An durring dat horribl tym mine lidderbockx did gnot gitted kleened
until she camed hoam.
It wuz awl fulla stuff dat ai had tew manewbur around.
ai unnerstand dat da Pawpaw is is trayning naow fur housskeeping skilz
(numfur wun: kleen lidderboxck 3 tyms purr day).
MeOwy, hoaping no hoominz git sik ennymor.