Old February 21st 14, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Tastes nicer nicked

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:25:32 AM UTC-8, jmcquown wrote:
BTW, rather than put that cooked bacon in the bin I'd have wrapped and frozen it for later use. Crumbled in a pot of potato soup, for example. Or used in an omelet.

It wasb't particularly good bacon and would have turned out greasy- I have a sneaking feeling USA bacon and British are not be quite the same thing.Omelettes are sadly off the menu until I can work out how to do in the halogen (Our kitchen is so small that the only place I can set the oven up where it in't under a cupboard which wouldn't leave me room to take the lid off safely is on the top of the main oven so I don't have access to the rings right now before I do some serious rearranging of the kitchen) and anyway I don't like bacon in an omelette as it would go crispy and crunchy and I don't like bacon that way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs