Old February 23rd 04, 02:17 AM
Ablang

Default My cat stopped pee-ing?

My baby is totally behaving normally. I'm surprised no one suggested
that she might be teaching herself to pee in the toilet (I always put the
lid down so that isn't it), or that she might be peeing in the sink (but
then I might notice the smell?).

Her BM are still good as always of the right consistency. So I have
to assume she's peeing on the rug somewhere. I would think that a creature
that is not able to pee for 5 days would be suffering from illness, but I
don't see it.

BTW, I have 2 litterboxes out there, and I change them each time they
are used (I use a shallow layer of litter).

--
Hilary Duff turns 18 in this amount of time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&month=09&year

"At a dinner party, one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well
but not too wisely." -- W. Somerset Maugham