Old June 5th 09, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Pawty Beginz! (was: Inbitatshun to a pardee!)

O T watches as Pi2nya enters the room, floating at the end of the balloons.
Now dat iza entranze. Dat wuz really kewel. Happi annifersary anna happt
purrday to each oz u. He turns around to look for Harri who was right
behind him a few minutes ago, talking to some of the girl cats.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[Anaïs walks into the ballroom, decorated with
streamers, Pitoonya's balloons and the like. The
bar-kitties have two well-stocked bars set up; the
small dance band is unpacking their instruments,
the dance-floor is polished; the chef and kitchen
staff are setting up buffet tables, and Anaïs
lifts up a few lids]:

Ummmmm, Chicken stuffed wif spinich and feta
cheese; fried mice and eggplant; roast beast wif
horseradish sawce; langostinos fra diablo.... dese
luk gud gud.

[A porter twinkles, and Elektra,the young
priestess steps out] Mewo, Elektra, how iz
yurself? I is so glad dat yoo cud make it!

[Elektra] I iz fine, and I was able to get
Tiger's prezzie for you! [she paws over a leather
jewelry box; Anaïs opens it. In it is a gold
kitten, a replica of one of the ones at the feet
of Bast's statue in the Temple; it has tiny
emerald eyes and an earring]

Ooooooh, datz luffly, Elektra; he can hang it frum
owr winking collar! [She puts it into the box, and
waits for other guests to arrive]

Dis will be a nice pawty; we haff such nice
kitties in da community, and alwayz haff gud fuds
- I hope dat yoo aren't on a diet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Pit2nya letz go ov hur baloonz which float up to the seeling, and
gracefully lands on her feetz...

Gud effinink awll...Elektra, heow nize tu see yu agayne.

Hapy Purrday, Anais...
Pit2nya pawz Anais a long thin silver bockz in which is a
silver necklace:
00000=====88888OOOO####

Wear it in gudgud healff, dear.
--