Old March 27th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cruising cats: visit to TED

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:25:29 +0000, "Annie Wxill"
wrote:

snip
Our trip will be about 4,000 miles along the Eastern U.S. coastal and
inland waterways and canals in parts of Canada. Our speed averages 7
miles per hour, depending on winds and currents. We will cover from 20
to 90 miles a day between stops. Even if you use the metric units, you
can see that we are slow and almost always close to someplace.

snip
Annie, crew for Cinder and Rosie

Hi Annie,

Are you going through the Erie/Barge Canal in NY? If so, drop me a
line. We are about 1 1/2 miles from where it goes through Oneida
Lake.

Patti