Old May 16th 19, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

Default A birthday party!

[An elderly raccoon gentleman peers through the doorway and looks around until he sees a familiar face.]

Mr. Sammy, happy birthday to you, and kkkongratulations on such a long life! I don't know if you remember me. I am Rocky Raccoon. I was a friend of Rebekkka and I helped her when she was running the Fluffykkkitz warehouse. I hope its okkkay that I stayed on there to kkkeep things running after she....

[Rocky looks down for a moment]

Anyway, I saw that food from the warehouse was being used for your birthday, so I thought you might not mind if I kkkame to the party, bekkkause you were always such a kkkind gentleman kkkitty. If any of your guests aren't kkkomfortable around rakkkoons, I won't stay long. I brought a platter of appetizers that I made from things I gathered myself. Some of them are rakkkoon delikkkacies -- not the usual kkkind of thing that kkkitties eat, but maybe your guests would likkke to try them.

Have you moved? I set the porter kkkoordinates for your house, but this doesn't lookkk likkke the place I remember.

Rocky