Old May 22nd 19, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default Delicious cat food

On 11/05/2019 00:14, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,Â* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem.Â* You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng.Â* It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble.Â* It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time.Â* Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives?Â* Sad,
really.

Jill

Yes, it's all about seeking attention I think. Inadequate people with
sad lives. Now what we need to do if another troll post comes, is what
we used to do. Post recipes in reply!
Btw, I'm a bit ashamed that I even thought you'd post such a thing.