Old October 12th 04, 02:20 PM
Haardvark2

Default Do cats get the flu? My cat is sick :(

Yesterday, my cat Bear wasn't her normal self. She stayed in and rested on the
couch. At that time I just figured she was napping. Nothing out of the
ordinary.

When I got home last night from work, I could see she wasn't feeling good. She
not eating and is weak. A few moments ago she threw up but no food was present.

She is a healthy cat and always has been so I'm not sure what is wrong. Is is
common for cats to get sick with a virus or flu like people do? She has all her
shots so I'm hoping its just a passing illness.

I'm hoping its nothing serious and that she gets better soon. I will be taking
her to the vet today.