Old October 12th 04, 02:41 PM
ceb

(Haardvark2) wrote in
:

Yesterday, my cat Bear wasn't her normal self. She stayed in and
rested on the couch. At that time I just figured she was napping.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

When I got home last night from work, I could see she wasn't feeling
good. She not eating and is weak. A few moments ago she threw up but
no food was present.

She is a healthy cat and always has been so I'm not sure what is
wrong. Is is common for cats to get sick with a virus or flu like
people do? She has all her shots so I'm hoping its just a passing
illness.

I'm hoping its nothing serious and that she gets better soon. I will
be taking her to the vet today.

I've had cats get a sort of cold virus before, so that's a possibility.
They do usually lose their appetite and appear a bit sniffly/runny-eyed.
If that's all it is, the vet will probably give her meds to take and she
will be better in a couple of days. Keep us posted.

--Catherine
& Rosalie the calicohead