Old December 17th 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Default Wife sitting in chair

Yowie wrote
The only thing I'd change it that post above is one sentence, which I would
have very much liked to have kept intact, but its no longer true.

With regret I would now have to change the sentence "I can assure one and
all that David has never ever posted out of
spite, mean spiritedness, senility or to start a flame war." to "I can
assure one and all that David has never ever posted out of
spite, mean spiritedness bar the current thread, senility or to start a
flame war."

The current thread was merely reaction to unjustified attacks on my
wife.

Answer me this, Yowie: you posted a lot of posts about Shmogg, many
humorous, some involving Joel. Suppose after one of those posts someone
had posted here a rant that Joel's actions were totally unacceptable,
how happy would you be?

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome