Old November 8th 19, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 6:24:04 AM UTC-8, ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 4:57 PM, Community Cats wrote:
ann wrote:
On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as
well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]

Tom: Rocky, we will have more trucks arriving today and some of them
are empty so we can load any supplies you have.

[Rocky disappears into the teleporter. Not too long after, a rumble can
be heard coming from the 'porter. Soon a bright yellow warehouse tractor
pulling a string of carts similar to airline luggage carts zips out of
the 'porter. The carts are loaded with raw ingredients, ready to eat
food, preparation equipment, and miscellaneous supplies.]

As the empty trucks arrive they start loading them.
Tom: Thanks for all the supplies. This will really help.

P2nya packs the remaining BooTeek items in quite a few of
the boxes...
These are more items to send. It's still warm in Cattyfurrnya
so these things will help. If you want more, I'm porting back
and can meet ya at the BooTeek, and add some kolder itemz.

HTH= Happy To Help,

P2nya