Old August 7th 05, 01:35 AM
Howard C. Berkowitz

In article . com,
"Enfilade" wrote:

Command Sergeant Major Mr. Clark, on being informed of this, drawls "And
is Nocturne prepared to confront me when I go into heavy tank mode?" He
did consult the local counterintelligence group, who reassured them that
anyone attempting to turn Ding, through his logic channeled from an
obscure Parisian postmodern deconstructionist with existential roots, is
doomed to brain burnout.

Be warned. She's been known to engage in bribery (involving ham) and
also terrorism and hostage taking (usually directed towards my plants),
as well as an outright assault (she's dropped furniture on us while we
slept). Al Quitty indeed!

--Fil

(Though if faced with heavy tank mode, she may withdraw under the bed
to consider her tactical options....)

Mind you, an M1A2 Abrams is probably faster in a straight line than Mr.
Clark -- but he is equally solid. Admittedly, an orange tank is a bit
unusual, but the very novelty contributes to esprit de corps.

Ding is actually coming up to Mr. Clark's standards of a broad and
muscular chest, but I don't think he yet understands that. It has been
observed that juniors charge into Mr. Clark...and bounce off as he looks
mildly at them.