Old February 13th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A Valentine

wrote:
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:03:29 GMT, "Charleen Welton"
wrote:

A Valentine to Polonca and her best friend Soncek. They have always been
here to cheer us up, to cheer us on. To say positive words when we need
them, give us a hearty pat on the back when we deserved it. snip
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

What a beautiful thought and how true. Happy Valentine's Day to you,
Polonca and Soncek, and thank you for all your wonderful words of
support and encouragement.

Ginger-lyn

Thank you so much for the very kind words, Charleen, Joy, Lydia and
Ginger-lyn. I feel very grateful and honored that I can take part in
this wonderful group of friends that is called rpca. Every member of
this group is special and makes this group one of a kind. My favourite
part of the day is when I come here and read the posts with Soncek
somewhere in the vicinity.
Soncek and I are wishing everyone on this group and their masters a very
Happy Valentine day!
Polonca