Old January 11th 05, 07:24 PM
Larry R Harrison Jr

Default Funny: Cats Suck Each Other

I am curious; we have 2 kittens (twins practically) which love to suck
either on each other or on an older cat that also is with us. They love to
suck under the neck especially; they particularly love to suck on the older
cat's neck but that cat commonly doesn't like it and so they've taken to
sucking on each other as an alternative.

To me, it's about the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. Makes me die
laughing almost.

Why do they do that; I'm just curious, I have no problem with it--again, I
think it's hilarious personally. Also--the older one DOES like to
tongue-bathe them. Why do cats like to do that? Also cute & funny to me.

LRH