Old August 13th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default A sad anniversary

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:40:56 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

Yesterday marked the first full year of living in a home without kitties. The once happy "House of Poutre" lost it's last kitty one year ago. Some of you may remember Gonzalez, Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie who enjoyed sharing adventures and participating in the annual Sekrit Santa. Sadly, they are all gone now.

I still cannot make the decision to get a new kitty. I suffer from the heartbreak of our losses on a daily basis and I do not want to go thru this again.

I really enjoy this group and will continue to lurk around and read the posts. Please hug all your kitties for me and keep them all safe and healthy (and of course, well fed!).

Connie (aka Auntie Connie)

Take on foster kitties for a no-kill shelter. That way they own the
kitties but you get to love them!