Old January 24th 14, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Further confirmation that I am a cat slave

Mark Edwards wrote:

Further confirmed my cat slave status today.

I was expecting a phone interview/pre-screening. I usually close the
door so not to be distracted by external noise. When Senyah was going
back into the living room, I asked to "Close the door, but not quite all
the way, so the cats can go in and out."

In fact, Apache sat in my lap the whole time. Look at that smile.

http://professional-geek.net/persona...0140123_2b.jpg

How did the interview go?

--
Joyce

I wonder, wonder, whooooo, WHO! Who rode the moo-cow now?
-- Misheard lyric from "Book of Love"