Old May 15th 05, 07:29 PM
Hopitus

I like it! Laser-purrs from MileHigh @ appointed time.

"Irulan" wrote in message
Debbie I will certainly put all my effort into this. Thanks for the idea.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Debbie Wilson" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Many of us here know how effective the power of purrs can be, and how
remarkable things can happen when we as a group purr collectively.

I wondered if we could have a collective purr session at a specified
time tomorrow, to send our concentrated positive purr energies towards
Tweed, who is having her operation tomorrow. You don't have to be online
to do it, just for a few seconds focus your most positive and brightest,
warmest energies towards Christine and on a successful and pain-free
recovery, and for her return to her animals and home. Can I suggest the
following time, when we should nearly all be awake I think:

Monday 16th May - Sending Purrs for Tweed

6 am PST (West Coast USA and W Canada)
7 am MST (Denver, Colorado)
8 am CST (Houston, Texas)
9 am EST (East Coast USA and E Canada)
2 pm BST (Britain and Ireland)
3 pm CET (Western Europe - Germany, Slovenia, Sweden, Italy)
4 pm EET (Eastern Europe - Finland)
8 pm Thailand
9 pm Singapore, Hong Kong, Perth - Australia
10.30pm Adelaide, Australia
11 pm Sydney, Australia
1 am New Zealand - sorry Bev and Lois!

If you miss it, or can't be awake, then just focus your thoughts as
close to the time as you can, or as soon as you remember.

Hope this sounds like a good plan to everyone - set your alarms,
watches, organisers, etc :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com