Old December 1st 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default How do cats behave with Spiders and Snakes?

nospam wrote:
Hello friends, I am moving to Arizona and want to hear your experiences on
the following:

1. How to pest-proof the home against black widows, scorpions and snakes.
2. How do cats react when they see these creatures? Attack? Run?
3. Any other precautions/advice.

Many thanks for your help.
al

You can spread sulpher around outside of house to keep snakes out.

I'd spray inside of house, but along exterior walls at
baseboard...sorta keep them under the house...and then bomb under the
house.

I have no clue about scorpions.