Old August 19th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
The Polish-Kraut

Default Help me avoid declawing my cat, please

While my year-and-a-half neutered female tabby "Delany" no longer claws
me, she's clawing everything else. She's destroyed the paint on my
banisters, she's tearing up my couch, she's tearing up several spots of
my carpets, and she's torn holes in three of my screens (two windows,
one door) big enough to let the mosquitoes and other small flyers in.

I really don't want to get her declawed, I think it's mutilation.

Here we go again !!!! Another declawing debate is about to begin!!!

My furbabies (Who all have their claws)

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/