Old May 2nd 12, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Wildlifes

Az yu nose, we lives inna middul uv a city. A small city, Meomie sez,
altho it luks big enuff tu me, butted a city. We gits cats, d*gs,
seegulls, pijins, mices, rats, an thatz bout it. Sumtymes a moose inna
parks, wat causes eggsitement.

Now weze gotten these fings called coyotes!!! They iznt sposed tu be on
ower intire island, butted they swum ovur or climbed onna ice or sumfing
onna west coste an haz been movin eeast tuwards usses. We NEFFUR had
coyotes, an thu noos repurts say they iz biggur anna more aggresive then
westurn coyotes cuz they mixed wif wolves onna way across thu continent
frum theyr propur home out wiffa cowboys anna buffalos.

Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

--
Sam