Old May 2nd 12, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Wildlifes

On 2012-05-02 3:27 PM, MLB wrote:
On 05/02/2012 07:37 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Well, we had wun rite in ower nayborhood yesturday!!! Thu police or da
wildlife offishuls tried tu catch it an then shotted it. Meomie lukked
atta photo uv it inna innernet an sed 'Thatz thu ise creem place!' It
wuz inna parkinlot uv a playce wat sells ise kreem bout 5-10 minutes
walk frum usses!!! Meomie sez I gotta stop tryin tu git Out now that thu
snow iz gone or I will be eeten!

Dose coyotes is scary fur a kitty! We had dem in Southern Catifurnia, and
in Iowa.

Harri

Dayz wyld doggs onli wirse. Sta IN da howz. TuTu

We duznt have them so much, fank Bast

--
Sam