Old May 2nd 12, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Wildlifes

On 2012-05-02 1:32 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:

Wen da coyote alert is soundeded, onwee da mos' 'speriunsd kittees is
adbised to go to da OUT, effen wiff hoomin snupervisun, and den onlee
wen dere ar wots ob trees aroun to scape two if a coyote appeers. If
you hab dog frenz adbise dem too stay in awlso excep wen woking a
hoomin and surtan bigfastfeers doggies, wike mine Airdale Terrorist
Hether, hoo ar suppost do discoruj da coyotes.

--
Wascal, Secratery ob da Xterior

Ize notted sure if addin a Airdale Terrorist tu thu household wud
akshually be an impurovement ovur thu coyotes, wich at leest stays inna
Out. I iz notted rilly a fan uv d*gs. They chases me.

--
Sam