Old August 14th 03, 11:21 PM
Hazel Az

Karen Chuplis wrote:

in article , EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

at
wrote on 8/12/03 9:15 PM:

Karen Chuplis wrote:

in article , Hazel Az at
wrote on 8/12/03 5:44 PM:

They offered it to someone else...So I am sitting here feeling sorry

for
myself. Seems I am never going to get out of this nightmare.

Thanks anyway everyone...I appreciate your support.

Hazel Az

Awww, Pam. I'm so sorry Please keep trying and don't give up

hope.
We'll keep purring for the great one or even the good one to come

along.

Well, I suppose Pam can do with your purrs, too, but it was Hazel who
made the post you just answered! (;-D}

Karen

Actually, her name is Pam too

Oh. Sorry, Hazel/Pam! And of course also sorry you didn't get the job,
but I'm sure the right one is out there somewhere, just don't let
yourself get discouraged.

No problem :-). I forget that everyone doesn't know what my real first name
is. I appreciate the support of everyone and have absolutely no idea what
I'd do without all of you. Thank you very much. You have no idea how much
you all mean to me. I am still working my part time job and hoping that
something will come up that will work out better. In the meantime your
purrs and prayers are answered.