Old September 27th 18, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius
owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if
dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk she had a
difurent name fur a wile when she had two winks, so we mite need to
inklood "Gordon" in dere sumwhare.

Sundance

Roger! I don't have it in excel yet (will do later and put in order
for reading). The unknown Kittis I will look up but they go first I
seem to recall, and the Koh Kood line will be last (not to go on
Remberance Walk)

A Meowmie