Old June 2nd 05, 01:28 AM
W. Leong

Sorry to hear 'Bean' got diabetes.
I had the same problem of litter stuck to Rusty's toes.The litter I am
using currently doesn't seem to stick. It is Swheat Scoop and is
wheat based. It costs a bit more than regular clay based litter.
It also tracks more and a bit dusty. But I don't have to worry about
Rusty swallowing it when he cleans himself.

I used newspaper base litter before but Rusty didn't like it.
Besides, since Rusty has a history of urinary problems, I need to
know how much he urinated. It is hard to tell using newspaper litter.

Winnie
"chelsea p" wrote in message
My cat has similar problems and was recently told to use shredded news
paper or a clay base litter.

Haven't tried it yet, will let you know if it works!

Like to pose a question to the group, has anyone tried newspaper or a
clay base litter and what are your thoughts on it??

Thank You

Chel