Old March 15th 18, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

Default Another thing about Static and cats

On 3/15/2018 9:25 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Things stick to their fur.Â* I had something made of styrofoam, it was
packing material for something I received and I've repurposed it for
years (before I adopted Buffy) as a sort of window shade behind my desk
in the corner.Â* This time of year.Â* So the sun doesn't blind me.

Unfortunately, it was of great interest to Buffy.Â* She started to chew
on it so I quickly removed it.Â* Despite my best efforts to clean up
behind and under the desk there are, apparently, a few little bits of
styrofoam back there.Â* Bits of it are stuck to her fur.Â* It's comical!
She's like a static cat Swiffer duster or something. LOL

Jill

LOL! I have a carpet that's coming apart in a couple of spots. I
frequently see little bits of carpet yarn stuck to both Pickles and Koala.

Joy