Old November 18th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Zizi! Calling Zizi Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
. ..
squiffer wrote:
: : Thank Bast, ZIZI yes I hear you YES !Got the coordinates. over
: : Einstein
: : YAY!! *liddle torbie jumps up and down* OK! GO! GO! GO!
: :
: :
: : ~Suspicious looking pilot an co-pilot nod to one another as
Storm,
: Skye
: an
: : Hunter are held captive in thuh cargo area~
: :
: : Purrlie, dis navigator may be trubbul. Yooz shuld get ridda
hurz.
: :
: : Dont giff me a hard time, Benny, just steer. We gotta get dat
nip an
: yooz
: : shur cant reed a map!
: :
: : Storm, Skye and Hunter, do you need help? Do you need rescued?
: :
: : Nathan
:
: Don care fur dis wun littul bit, Nate! I kin sense strange kats
: Einstein
:
: Thet's more'n strange kats, Einstein, rememfur the Purranos? Shore do
hope
: it ain't thet gang agin.
: Red Rory
:
:
: Aw NO!
: Purlie, putting his hand on his trusty skwirt boddle and nudging Benny
tu do
: thuh same

Damm, Purlie Purrano, thet rotten can o'tuna. Einstein I know it's dem. I
kin long distance smell Purlie!!
Red Rory

I beleeve ya', jest don figger we kin do one danged thing till we git
there - it's owr nip they want. Buhleeve me they are NOT gonna git it
Einstein

Nathan gets a telepathic fix on the location of the plane. He pushes the
up button and the hoovercraft goes up almost to cloud level. He then
pushes the fast button and puts both paws on the touchpads. He steers in
the direction that his telepathic fix came from.

Hey Purrlie... derez a UFO comin toard uz heer. Git in heer, Therez killer
aliens in UFOs an I dont wanna meet dem ennytime soon. gasp! Whut is
dat? Help! Purrlie!!
Benny, in a state of near panic

Benny, just shuddup and get in here. Itz prolley a weather balloon ur
sumfing. You want dat nip or not?
Purrlie, shaking his head and wondering why he ever brought along this
brainless dude