Old December 30th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default As begins the new, as ends the old

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:52:40 -0800, "Kyla =^..^="
wrote:

"Ginger-lyn"
I began this New Year on the 1st, kicking my DH out when I found out about
a pack of lies he had told me.

You would think the days had gotten better; they have not.

Today (on the other side of midnight) is the anniversary of my rape;
always hard for me. I'm walking a fine wire just to get through this day.

So what do I discover while taking out some trash?:

They destroyed my garden.

I am so sorry. I feel like I let all of you down, too. You sent me such
lovely things, and it had the beggings of a lovely flower and herb garden.
But the took the trees, and it looks like they are putting sidewalk over
the plants.

I can't take anymore of this. I'm not laughing anymore. Good thing I see
my psychologist tomorrow.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{all of you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} are my rock (along
with my cats), and keep me going just one more step, just one more day. I
thank you for that.

Ginger-lyn

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ginger-Lyn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
You have been through so many horrid things.
You haven't let 'anybody down' sweetie.
Shame on them for doing that to your garden
We love and care for you so much because you are so sweet and kind.
Bless your heart. I'm sorry about your rape, sweetie, I can relate.
Tomorrow will be better.
One or more of your kitties will make you smile.
Watch for it
Take life one day at a time, and count your blessings.
Yes, you do have blessings.
Love, Purrs to you
Kyla

I can't add much to what Kyla said, except about the garden.

I'm a pretty poor excuse for a gardener, but in the spring when my few
flowers bloom, and all the ferns I planted on the north side of my house
grow and fill out, it makes me happy.

I so sorry they took that away from you.

On top of every thing else that's been taken from you.

Don't let the bad guys get the best of you; you're stronger, and better
than they are.

- Robert Heinlein