Old March 7th 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default activity: Heart Stories

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
I haz a kuple of ofur heart storeez but diz iz juzt ta getz diz
aktifitee started,

Trudi

I will go next!

Back when I was a tiny liddle bitty, just barely old enough to be away
from my Momcat, da mean hoomins dat mine Momcat lived wif decided dey
din't want kittens so dey taked us kittens away. I don't know what
happened to mine littermates, but dey dropped me off atta curb beside a
big parking lot. I was lucky, cuz dere was a big hedge next to where dey
dropped me, so I had a good place to hide and sleep.

Da next morning I getted up early and decided to roll around on da warm
sidewalk. Dis was in June in soufern Catifurnia, so dere was lots of warm
sunshine. But hoomins kept coming towards me, so I kept hafing to run
back under da hedge to hide. A bunch of hoomins stopped to talk to me,
and lots of dem left food an watter for me. I lived like dis fur about a
week.

Den one day after da hoomins goed home for da day, a strange metal thing
appeared next to mine hedge. It looked like a box, but it was made of big
wires an stuff. I later learned dat it was a trap. An dere was some
really good-smelling stinky kitty food in it. Since I din't know what it
was I climbed up da inside of da hedge (da hedge plants is like tiny
trees, after all) and I walked along da top of da hedge until I was by da
metal fingy. I didn't see nufing dangerous, so I hopped down from da
hedge and went inside to eat. I heard somefing go "bump" behind me, but I
was busy eating so I din't worry about it. But den a hoomin starting
coming towards me, and da box was now closed. I was trapped! Da hoomin
picked up da box wif me inside, and I started screaming "Help! He's going
to hurt me! Help!", but nocat came to help.

Da hoomin took me to a stinky place (I later learned dat it was da TED's
office_, and stayed dere four whole days. Den da first hoomin camed back
and picked me up and taked me to hims howse. Da hoomin taked me into da
bafroom and letted me out of da box, and I explored a little. I had a
nice soft towel to sleep on, and a dish of food, and a bowl of water, and
a litter box, and da hoomin was sitting on da floor watching me. I
figgered dat if him was setting out all dis stuff fur me and was being
nice an quiet an still, mebbe him wasn't going to hurt me. So I climbed
up on hims lap, curled up, and went to sleep.

I stayed in dat bafroom fur two weeks. Da hoomins (dere was a girl hoomin
too, and her was just as nice as da boy hoomin) would come in an play wif
me lots, and petted me lots, and gived me eye drops an pills. Den after
two weeks I getted to come out of da bafroom an meet da offur kitties
living dere. Dere was two old cats (Cleo and DeeDee), and a young cat
(Amelia). I was da youngest. I has been furry happy since dat day.

Since dat day I has been living with dose two hoomins (Paw an Meowmie). I
had a bad bad scare a couple years ago, but I will write another story
about dat another time.

Sammy Redcat

dat stori iz 'spirin. Gud onn yuu. TuTu