Old January 9th 05, 10:48 PM
Lois Reay

Default Spider's Revenge

I had a couple and their two daughter's out on the weekend visiting their
two new babies from Phoebe's litter, they are only four weeks old, they have
named them Bert and Ernie. They bought another kitten from me several years
ago who they named Spider (now RB) this is the story of Spider's revenge.

Spider had learnt how to open the neighbours magnetic cat flap, he had great
patience, the neighbour was none to keen on Spider getting into his house,
one day he caught Spider and dunked him several times into the fish pond and
thought that would be the end of Spider's visits. Next day Spider made his
way into the neighbours house, found the man's wardrobe and pooped into his
boot!!! then made a hasty exit.
Far from being mad at the cat the man found he had a new respect for the cat
and came to the conclusion that the cat was very bright and intelligent to
work out his own revenge!!!!

They told me another couple of the cats exploits which I will post later.

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz