Old March 28th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default AHHH!!! A VULTURE!!!

Lol! I have to feed the cats and put them to bed before we eat! I've managed
to train them not to jump on benches (well, unless they think I'm not
looking....) but the boys kiddie table is juts the right height for a
snack....and my youngest is, of course, totally helpless in the face of
attacking kittens, and will sit there and scream while they eat his food, so
i cook for the cats first, then for us! My goodness they are spoilt....

"W. Leong" wrote in message
When I first moved in here, I thought of installing doors to my kitchen
which has two entrances.
Never got around to it. But Rusty only jumps on the counter when I am not
in the kitchen and there is something that smells good.

Winnie

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

I would probably cook more if I had a kitchen that had a door so I could
keep everyone out. Then again if I had a kitchen I could keep everyone
out of I'd likely be in there getting drunk on the cooking wine.

Jo