Old February 12th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default I home frum TED =^;;^=

Mosey tiped

i home frum TED ad duing ok. i hate du nastie stuf meowmie has to gib
mee
for mi owie gummz and TED took 3 uff my toofies. me sleep lotz
me be fine. Meowme kiss me and told me she luvs me and gibs me sum kitt
toofpaste aftur the bad tasting gukky antibiotix.
I love me meowmie and Paw
Me brudder Pookie and my sister Sqweex keep hissing at me.
meee dunt care
meows
mosey

Stern look at Pookie anna Sqweex Bee NICE to yur bruvver. Hee hass
been fru a lot.

Pookie: sew wat??
Sqweex: Zzzzzzzzz

Ann heer iss a wullaby four yoo Mosey

Cuddlee-seep is speshul
One ower count az too
An Cuddly-seep is gud four yoo

Beams at Mosey

Maggy May, meowmie cat

Fankx I likd dat
Puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr
Mosey

--

Dilbert: Don't you think that you're abusing your power?
Wally: What would be the other reasons to have power?