Old August 13th 03, 05:07 AM
Marina

"jen.d" wrote
Kid is special like this, which is why victors post made me cry. Kid is
still with me, I'm so lucky, but no one knows what is wrong with her. So I
don't know how long I'll be lucky enough to have her.

That's why I spoil her rotten, because I have to treat every day like I
might not have many more.

And she's only 2.

I love you Kid. You're the best cat I'll ever have. I'll love you so hard
as long as I have you with me here, and then I'll love you that hard when
you're not. tear

I know what you mean. Though I love Nikki to bits, for me, Frank is that
special cat. Though he is in quite good health, despite the hyperthyroidism,
he is getting on in years, and I worry at each cough and sneeze. I can't
imagine living without him. It must be so much worse with a cat like Kid,
with whom no-one knows what's wrong, and you can only hope that she will be
there for a long long time. {{{Jen}}}

--
Marina