Old October 7th 17, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default A big Ooops!

On 10/6/2017 7:15 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She *really* doesn't like it when I'm typing.Â* Bast forbid I should be
typing *and* talking to my SO on the phone!Â* (He doesn't own a computer
and occasionally asks me to look things up for him.)

Hey, Buffy, I don't complain when you sleep all the time.Â* Why don't you
time your naps for when I'm sitting at the computer?

Oh wait, that would take detract from your cat status as my Owner.

Jill

Duffy always takes over my lap when I try to type. He especially
doesn't like the phone. He will give me about 2 minutes on the phone,
then he starts to howl. Regular callers expect it, and they get a big
laugh out of it. It's clear that Duffy doesn't like to have my
attention diverted elsewhere. He's on my lap right now because I'm
trying to type this message, and it surely makes it awkward to try to
type. Yes, he makes it clear that he is the Owner.

MaryL