Old August 18th 12, 08:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue,alt.pets.cats,rec.gardens,misc.consumers.house
Julie Bove[_2_]

Default Fences - Cats - DIY?

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
Gas Bag wrote:

She wants to stop her cats getting out, and other cats getting in.
To any cat "lovers" out there, my friend isn't getting rid of her
cats, nor is she trapping/baiting any of the cats in her suburb.

Anyone who cares about their cats doesn't let them out.

I agree there. It saddens me to get the mail now. Every few days there is
a new poster of a missing cat on the mailbox. I constantly see cats roaming
the neighborhood and frequently we see them in our backyard at night. I
don't know who owned the black one with white paws but I saw it at the side
of the road. Looked pretty dead.

Not only do we have some wild drivers on this street but I think there are
also coyotes. Some were spotted not far from here.